How does a leading European turnaround investor assess an investment opportunity? How are companies with negative earnings valued? How is daily work life like as an investment professional? In this interactive in-house workshop at the Mutares office, you will take on the position of an investment manager and work on the assessment of a potential real-life deal. After the workshop, you will get the chance to meet our investment team in a relaxed environment.
- 15:30 – 16:00 Presentation of Mutares AG
- 16:00 – 16:10 Internship at Mutares AG
- 16:10 – 16:20 Introduction of case study
- 16:20 – 17:20 Preparation of case study
- 17:30 – 18:30 Investment committee presentations
- From 18:30 “Get-together” with the Mutares team
Mutares AG is a stock-listed industrial holding company focusing on the acquisition and development of medium-sized European companies with a turnaround need. Currently, our portfolio consists of 14 companies across five industry segments, amounting to a consolidated annualized turnover of approximately EUR 1.1bn. We support the operations with our own team of operational experts and, apply a long-term investment strategy aiming for sustainable growth.
- This event requires an application. Apply Now!
- Thursday, May 9, 2019